AvailabilityAutomatic internal bypass:
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management:
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible:
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
LED status indicators:
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
AdaptabilityPlug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware:
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Predicitive failure notification:
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification:
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
|Product Name||APC Smart-UPS SRT 192V 5kVA and 6kVA RM Battery Pack|
Write Your Own Review