Synology RackStation (RS1619XS+) Price In Dubai UAE
- Reviews (0)
Synology RackStation (RS1619XS+)
The Synology (RS1619XS+) is a high-performance 1U rackmount NAS with comprehensive storage, data backup, and collaboration applications, suitable for small to medium-sized businesses. The RS1619xs+ simplifies data management, optimises virtualisation environments, and rapidly expands storage capacity with minimal time investment in setup and maintenance. Synology RS1619xs+ is backed by Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
Synology (RS1619XS+) Key Features
- Powerful NAS Solution in 1U Form Factor
- Enterprise-Grade Applications
- Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
- A Powerful Collaboration Solution
- Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Powerful 1U NAS for growing businesses, featuring a quad-core CPU with AES-NI and 8 GB (up to 64 GB) DDR4 ECC UDIMM
- Built-in M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD slots for system cache support
- Excellent performance of over 1,523 MB/s sequential reading and 162,097 iSCSI random read IOPS
- Optional 10GbE NIC support
- Scalable up to 16 drives with Synology RX1217/RX1217RP
- Complete virtualisation solution with Synology Virtual Machine Manager
- Backed by Synology’s 5-year limited warranty & Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
Powerful NAS Solution in 1U Form Factor
Synology RS1619xs+ is a 1U 4-bay rackmount network attached storage solution equipped with a quad-core processor, 8 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 64 GB), and four Gigabit LAN ports. With an optional 10GbE network adapter card installed, RS1619xs+ delivers sequential reading throughput over 1,523 MB/s and 162,097 iSCSI random read IOPS under a RAID 5 configuration. RS1619xs+ comes with two onboard M.2 SSD slots, allowing fast system cache creation with M.2 2280 NVMe/SATA SSDs without occupying internal 3.5″ drive bays. RS1619xs+ also provides great flexibility to easily scale up to 16 drives when connected to one Synology RX1217/RX1217RP expansion unit. Storage capacity can be expanded according to your business needs with minimal effort.
Powered by the innovative Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), RS1619xs+ comes fully-equipped with applications and features designed specifically for large-scale businesses:
- Windows® AD and LDAP support allows easy integration with existing business directory services.
- Windows ACL support provides fine-grained access control and efficient privilege settings, allowing RS1619xs+ to fit seamlessly into existing infrastructure.
- Internet file access is simplified by the encrypted FTP server and the web-based file explorer Synology File Station. HTTPS, firewall, and IP auto-block support ensures file sharing over the Internet is protected with a high level of security.
- Application Privileges controls access to applications and packages based on each individual account, user group, or IP address.
Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
RS1619xs+ introduces the Btrfs file system, bringing the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern businesses:
- Advanced snapshot technology with customisable backup schedule allows shared folders to be backed up in a minimum 5-minute interval, without consuming heavy system resources.
- File and folder level data restoration brings huge conveniences and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder.
- Flexible Shared Folder and User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system is able to auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID1, 5, 6, and 10.
- A cutting-edge iSCSI service built for IT administrators that offers advanced LUN and provides lightning-fast snapshot creation, recovery, and cloning.
Virtual Machine Manager
RS1619xs+ is designed with virtualisation in mind. Virtual Machine Manager enables you to test new software in sandboxes, isolate your customers’ machines, and increase the flexibility of your server.
- Virtual DSM provides an equally intuitive experience as DiskStation Manager, offering a reliable storage solution with robust features.
- Various Operating Systems Support lets you run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM on your Synology NAS in just a few steps.
- Snapshots for Virtual Machines is a snapshot technology provided by Virtual Machine Manager, allowing you to perfectly clone and restore a virtual machine within seconds.
- Live Migration lets you seamlessly migrate Virtual DSM instances from one Synology NAS to another.
- Flexible IT Resource Management allows you to allocate hardware resources like computing power, storage space, or network interfaces across several virtual machines.
- Multi-Tenant Environments allow you to create multiple isolated virtual machines for subsidiary business units or departments.
- Synology iSCSI Storage fully supports most virtualisation solutions to enhance work efficiency with a simple management interface.
A Powerful Collaboration Solution
Use the collaboration suite on your Synology NAS to build a private cloud to enhance team cooperation and boost productivity.
- Synology Drive allows you to access the data and files on Synology NAS through a unified portal and allows cross-platform synchronisation for you to access data from anywhere. You can also install the online editor Synology Office and collaborate with others on Document, Spreadsheet, and Slides.
- Synology MailPlus allows your business to set up a private and reliable mail server with the support of high-availability design and gives your employees an intuitive web-based client to manage emails and boost productivity.
- Synology Calendar enables you to manage team schedules, and organise daily tasks effortlessly. Event information can also be synced to your CalDAV clients, allowing you to check schedules anywhere and anytime.
- Synology Chat is a web-based application that allows you to start conversations instantly and safely and optimises companies’ internal communications with its powerful information management and interaction features.
Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
System reliability is critical for businesses everywhere. RS1619xs+ responds to these concerns with wide-ranging availability and redundancy features:
- Synology High Availability ensures seamless transitioning between clustered servers in the event of unexpected disasters and ensures that your services remain online.
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection, ensuring business documents in shared folders, virtual machines in iSCSI LUNs, or dockerised application data remain safe and available in the event of a disaster.
- Redundant power supplies, system fans, and network ports with failover support ensure continual service uptime.
- High reliability system design, including fan-less CPU heat-sink and passive cooling technology, prevents single points of failure.
- DDR4 ECC U-DIMM reduces power consumption and has error detection and correction capabilities during data transmission.
Synology (RS1619XS+) Technical Specification
- CPU: Intel Xeon D-1527 quad-core 2.2GHz, Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz
- Hardware encryption engine: Yes (AES-NI)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM (expandable up to 64 GB)
- Compatible drive type:
– 4 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA SSD/HDD (drives not included)
– 2 x M.2 2280 NVMe/SATA SSD (drives not included)
- Hot swappable drive: Yes
- External ports:
– 2 x USB 3.0 port
– 1 x expansion port
- Size (HxWxD): 44 x 430.5 x 483.6 mm/44 x 480 x 518.6 mm (with server ears)
- Weight: 8.16 kg
- LAN: 4 x Gigabit (RJ-45)
- PCIe 3.0 slot:
– 1 x 8-lane x8 slot
– 10GbE/25GbE network interface card support
- Wake on LAN/WAN: Yes
- Scheduled power on/off: Yes
- System fan: 2 (40 x 40 x 28 mm)
- AC input power voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35°C (40 to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60°C (-5 to 140°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Maximum operating altitude: 5,000 m (16,400 ft)
General DSM specification
- Networking protocols: SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN ™ , L2TP)
- File system:
– Internal: Btrfs, ext4
– External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT4
- Supported RAID type: Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID F1
- Storage management:
– Maximum single volume size: 108TB/200TB (at least 32 GB RAM required, for RAID 5 or RAID 6 groups only)
– Maximum system snapshots: 65,536
– Maximum internal volume: 1,024
- SSD cache:
– Read-write cache support
– M.2 SSD support (M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD)
- File sharing capability:
– Maximum local user account: 16,000
– Maximum local group: 512
– Maximum shared folder: 512
– Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connection: 2,000
- Privilege: Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privilege
- Directory service: Windows® AD integration: Domain users login via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration
- Virtualisation: VMware vSphere® 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V® , Citrix®, OpenStack®
- Security: Firewall, encryption shared folder, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login auto block, Let’s Encrypt support, HTTPS (customisable cipher suite)
- Supported client: Windows 7 onwards, Mac OS X® 10.11 onwards
- Supported browser: Chrome®, Firefox®, Internet Explorer® 10 onwards, Safari® 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android™ 6.0 onwards) on tablets
- Interface Language: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, Český and more.
Packages and Applications
- Drive: Provide a universal portal to synchronise your files across various platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. The built-in universal portal allows you to access data anytime and anywhere.
– Maximum number of hosted files: 3,000,000
– Maximum number of concurrent connections for PC clients: 1,800
- File Station: Virtual drive, remote folder, Windows ACL editor, compressing/extracting archived files, bandwidth control for specific users or groups, creating sharing links, transfer logs
- FTP Server: Bandwidth control for TCP connections, custom FTP passive port range, anonymous FTP, FTP SSL/TLS and SFTP protocol, boot over the network with TFTP and PXE support, transfer logs
- Presto File Server: High-speed data transfer over WAN with exclusive SITA technology between Synology NAS and desktop
- Cloud Sync: One or two-way synchronisation with public cloud storage providers including Alibaba Cloud OSS, Amazon Drive, Amazon S3-compatible storage, Backblaze B2, Baidu Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, hubiC, MegaDisk, Microsoft OneDrive, OpenStack Swift-compatible storage, Tencent COS, WebDAV servers, Yandex Disk
- Universal Search: Offer global search into applications and files
- iSCSI Manager:
– Maximum iSCSI target: 256
– Maximum iSCSI LUN: 512
– iSCSI LUN clone/snapshot support
- Virtual Machine Manager: Deploy and run various virtual machines on Synology NAS, including Windows, Linux, or Virtual DSM
- Hyper Backup: Support local backup, network backup, and backup data to public clouds
- Backup tools: DSM configuration backup, macOS Time Machine support, Cloud Station Backup. Shared folder sync – maximum task number: 32
- Snapshot Replication:
– Maximum of shared folder snapshots: 1,024
– Maximum of Replication: 64
- High Availability Manager: Reduce service downtime by setting up two identical NAS into one high-availability cluster
- Active Backup for G Suite: Support G Suite My Drive and Team Drive backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Office 365: Support Office 365 OneDrive for Business, mail, contacts, and calendar backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Business: All-in-one backup solution designed for heterogeneous business IT environment, enabling IT admins to remotely manage and monitor protection over PC, servers and VM on one centralised console
- Collaboration tools: Collaborate with instant message service Chat, online editor Office, and scheduling assistant Calendar
– Chat maximum user: 4,000
– Office maximum user: 2,900
– Calendar: support CalDAV and access via mobile devices
- Note Station: Rich-text note organisation and versioning, encryption, sharing, media embedding and attachments
- MailPlus Server: Secure, reliable, and private mail solution with high-availability, load balancing, security and filtering design (Includes 5 free email account licenses; additional accounts require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- MailPlus: Intuitive webmail interface for MailPlus Server, customisable mail labels, filters, and user interface
- Moments: Support smart AI album with facial and subject recognition, photo editing and sharing features, and iOS and Android mobile applications
- Other packages: Video Station, Photo Station, Audio Station, iTunes® Server
- Surveillance Station: Maximum IP camera: 75 (total of 2,250 FPS at 720p, H.264) (Including two free camera licenses; additional cameras require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- Synology Directory Server: Provide a flexible and cost-effective domain controller solution
- CMS: Provide a single interface to manage and monitor multiple Synology NAS
- VPN Server: Maximum connection: 40, supported VPN protocol: PPTP, OpenVPN™, L2TP/IPSec
- Mail Server: Supported Mail Server Protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Support LDAP/AD account
- Mail Station: Webmail interface for Mail Server to receive emails from multiple POP3 mailboxes, customisable SMTP server
- Web Station: Virtual host (up to 30 websites), PHP/MariaDB®, third-party applications support
- Other packages: DNS Server, RADIUS Server, Log Center
- Storage Analyser: Volume and quota usage, total size of files, volume usage and trends based on past usage, size of shared folders, large files, most recently modified files, least recently accessed files
- Antivirus Essential: Full system scan, scheduled scan, white list customisation, virus definition auto update
- Security Advisor: Malware detection/removal, user account/password, network, system-related security scan
- Other packages: Additional 3rd-party packages available on Package Center
Environment and Packaging
- Environment: RoHS compliant
- Package content:
– RS1619xs+ main unit x 1
– Quick Installation Guide x 1
– Accessory pack x 1
– AC power cord x 2
- Optional accessories:
– 8GB/16GB DDR4-2133 ECC UDIMM (RAMEC2133DDR4-8G/RAMEC2133DDR4-16G)
– Synology E10G17-F2/E10G18-T1/E10G18-T2 10Gbps Ethernet adapters
– Synology Expansion Unit RX1217/RX1217RP
– VisualStation VS360HD, VS960HD
– Surveillance Device License Pack
– MailPlus License Pack
– Virtual DSM License Pack
- Warranty: 5 years