Synology DiskStation 12-Bay NAS, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory (DS2419+) Price in Dubai UAE
- Reviews (0)
Synology DiskStation 12-Bay NAS, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory (DS2419+)
The Synology (DS2419+) is a 12-bay desktop NAS designed for small and medium-sized businesses. This high-capacity and scalable NAS comes with expandable storage capability, upgradable memory configuration, and diversified add-on card options, meeting the modern corporate needs for a flexible, reliable and efficient storage solution. Synology DS2419+ is backed by Synology’s 3-year limited warranty.
Synology (DS2419+) Key Features
- High Capacity & Scalable NAS Catering to Business Needs
- Effortless Virtualisation Environment
- Ultimate Backup Solution
- Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
- High capacity and scalable desktop NAS readily adapts to demanding business needs
- Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz CPU with AESNI support. 4GB DDR4 memory expandable up to 32GB
- Outstanding performance at over 1,716 MB/s reading and 671 MB/s writing
- Scale up to 336TB with Synology DX1215
- Boost IOPS performance with M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD cache through optional M2D18 adapter card
- Four built-in 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support. Optional 10GbE add-on card providing high speed data rate
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Synology High Availability (SHA) allows for uninterrupted services with seamless transitioning between clustered servers
High Capacity & Scalable NAS Catering to Business Needs
Designed in desktop form factor, Synology DS2419+ is a 12-bay network-attached storage solution right-sized for small and medium-sized businesses that require massive and flexible storage capacity, but do not need to store the NAS in a standard rack frame. It can ideally serve as a file server, a centralised backup target, or a hub-and-spoke backup target for your business, providing uncompromised performance and quality. DS2419+ is equipped with a quad-core processor and 4GB DDR4 memory (up to 32GB). It supports up to 336TB storage space when connected to one Synology DX1215 expansion unit. Under a 10GbE network environment, DS2419+ delivers sequential throughput performance at over 1,716 MB/s reading and 671 MB/s writing. The PCIe 3.0 slot can be installed not only with an optional network interface card but also with a M.2 adapter card using M.2 NVMe/SATA SSDs as cache, boosting up random read/write IOPS.
Effortless Virtualisation Environment
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualisation solutions to enhance work efficiency with a simple management interface. VMware vSphere™ 6.5 and VAAI integration helps to offload storage operations and optimises computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rates, while OpenStack Cinder support transforms your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component. Synology’s Virtual Machine Manager adds boundless capabilities to your NAS. Set up and run various virtual machines including Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM, so that you can test new software versions in a sandbox environment, isolate your customers’ machines, and increase the flexibility of your DS2419+ with reduced hardware deployment and maintenance costs.
Ultimate Backup Solution
DS2419+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
- Desktop backup: Cloud Station Backup safeguards your PC, Mac, or other desktop devices. DS2419+ is also compatible with Time Machine, allowing you to effortlessly backup your Mac to Synology NAS.
- NAS backup: Hyper Backup comprehensively backs up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud service to ensure data safety.
- Server/VMware backup: Active Backup for Business centralises backup tasks for VMware virtual machines, Windows PC, servers, and rsync/SMB file servers. Fast and reliable recovery options ensure running services, VMs and files instantly available when needed.
- SaaS backup: Active Backup for Office 365/G Suite is an on-premise backup solution for public clouds with a centralised dashboard, optimising storage efficiency through the single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
DS2419+ introduces the Btrfs file system, bringing the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern businesses:
- Advanced snapshot technology with customisable backup schedule allows shared folders to be backed up in a minimum 5-minute interval, without consuming heavy system resources.
- File and folder level data restoration brings huge conveniences and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder.
- Flexible Shared Folder and User Quota System provide comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system is able to auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata, and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID1, 5, 6, and 10.
- A cutting-edge iSCSI service built for IT administrators that offers advanced LUN and provides lightning-fast snapshot creation, recovery, and cloning.
Reliability, Availability & Disaster Recovery
System reliability is critical for businesses everywhere. DS2419+ responds to these concerns with wide-ranging availability and redundancy features:
- Synology High Availability ensures seamless transitioning between clustered servers in the event of unexpected disasters and ensures that your services remain online.
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection, ensuring business documents in shared folders, virtual machines in iSCSI LUNs, or dockerised application data remain safe and available in the event of a disaster.
- Redundant system fans and network ports with failover support ensure continual service uptime.
- High reliability system design, including fan-less CPU heat-sink and passive cooling technology, prevents single points of failure.
- Optional 5-year warranty is available in select regions.
Synology (DS2419+) Technical Specification
- CPU: Intel Atom C3538 quad-core 2.1GHz
- Hardware encryption engine: Yes (AES-NI)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Non-ECC SO-DIMM1 (expandable up to 32 GB with 16 GB ECC SO-DIMM x 2)
- Compatible drive type:
– 12 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA SSD/HDD (drives not included)
– 2 x M.2 2280/2260/2242 NVMe/SATA SSD via M2D18 adapter card4 (drives not included)
- Hot swappable drive: Yes
- External port:
– 2 x USB 3.0 port
– 1 x expansion port
- Size (HxWxD): 270 x 300 x 340 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- LAN: 4 x Gigabit (RJ-45)
- Wake on LAN/WAN: Yes
- PCIe 3.0 slot:
– 1 x 4-lane x8 slot
– 10GbE network interface cards support
– M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD adapter card support
- Scheduled power on/off: Yes
- System fan: 2 (120 x 120 x 25 mm)
- AC input power voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Power frequency: 50/60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Maximum operating altitude: 2,000 m (6,500 ft)
General DSM Specification
- Networking protocol: SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN ™ , L2TP)
- File system:
– Internal: Btrfs, ext4
– External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT6
- Supported RAID type: Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR), Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Storage management:
– Maximum single volume size: 108TB
– Maximum system snapshots: 65,536
– Maximum internal volume: 512
- SSD cache:
– Read-write cache support
– M.2 SSD support (M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD)
- File sharing capability:
– Maximum local user account: 2,048
– Maximum local group: 256
– Maximum shared folder: 512
– Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connection: 1,000
- Privilege: Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privilege
- Directory service: Windows® AD integration: Domain users login via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration
- Virtualisation: VMware vSphere® 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V® , Citrix®, OpenStack®
- Security: Firewall, Encryption shared folder, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, Login auto block, Let’s Encrypt support, HTTPS (Customisable cipher suite)
- Supported client: Windows 7 onwards, Mac OS X® 10.11 onwards
- Supported browser: Chrome®, Firefox®, Internet Explorer® 10 onwards, Safari® 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android™ 6.0 onwards)
- Interface Language: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, Český and more
Packages and Applications
- Drive: Provide universal portal to synchronise your files across various platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. The built-in universal portal allows you to access data anytime and anywhere.
– Maximum number of hosted files: 550
– Maximum number of concurrent connections for PC clients: 1,000,000
- File Station: Virtual drive, remote folder, Windows ACL editor, compressing/extracting archived files, bandwidth control for specific users/groups, creating sharing links, transfer logs
- FTP Server: Bandwidth control for TCP connections, custom FTP passive port range, anonymous FTP, FTP SSL/TLS and SFTP protocol, boot over the network with TFTP and PXE support, transfer logs
- Presto File Server: High-speed data transfer over WAN with exclusive SITA technology between Synology NAS and desktop
- Cloud Sync: One or two-way synchronisation with public cloud storage providers including Alibaba Cloud OSS, Amazon Drive, Amazon S3-compatible storage, Backblaze B2, Baidu Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, hubiC, MegaDisk, Microsoft OneDrive, OpenStack Swift-compatible storage, Tencent COS, WebDAV servers, Yandex Disk
- Universal Search: Offer global search into applications and files
- iSCSI Manager:
– Maximum iSCSI target: 128
– Maximum iSCSI LUN: 256
– iSCSI LUN clone/snapshot support
- Virtual Machine Manager: Deploy and run various virtual machines on Synology NAS, including Windows, Linux, or Virtual DSM
- Hyper Backup: Support local backup, network backup, and backup data to public clouds
- Backup tools: DSM configuration backup, macOS Time Machine support, Cloud Station Backup. Shared folder sync – maximum task number: 16
- Snapshot Replication:
– Maximum of shared folder snapshots: 1,024
– Maximum of Replication: 32
- High Availability Manager: Reduce service downtime by setting up two identical NAS into one high-availability cluster
- Active Backup for G Suite: Support G Suite My Drive and Team Drive backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Office 365: Support Office 365 OneDrive for Business, mail, contacts, and calendar backup and restoration
- Active Backup for Business: All-in-one backup solution designed for heterogeneous business IT environment, enabling IT admins to remotely manage and monitor protection over PC, servers and VM on one centralised console
- Collaboration tools: Collaborate with instant message service Chat, online editor Office, and scheduling assistant Calendar
– Chat maximum user: 1,500
– Office maximum user: 1,800
– Calendar: support CalDAV and access via mobile devices
- Note Station: Rich-text note organisation and versioning, encryption, sharing, media embedding and attachments
- MailPlus Server: Secure, reliable, and private mail solution with high-availability, load balancing, security and filtering design (includes 5 free email account licenses; additional accounts require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- MailPlus: Intuitive webmail interface for MailPlus Server, customisable mail labels, filters, and user interface
- Moments: Support smart AI album with facial and subject recognition, photo editing and sharing features, similar photo detection, auto-editing functions such as color correction and angle adjustments, and AI selection of the best photos. Mobile applications are available on iOS and Android devices.
- Other packages: Video Station, Photo Station, Audio Station, iTunes® Server
- Surveillance Station: Maximum IP camera: 40 (total of 1,200 FPS at 720p, H.264) (including two free camera licenses; additional cameras require the purchasing of additional licenses)
- Synology Directory Server: Provide a flexible and cost-effective domain controller solution
- CMS: Provide a single interface to manage and monitor multiple Synology NAS
- VPN Server: Maximum connection: 30, supported VPN protocol: PPTP, OpenVPN™, L2TP/IPSec
- Mail Server: Supported Mail Server Protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Support LDAP/AD account
- Mail Station: Webmail interface for Mail Server to receive emails from multiple POP3 mailboxes, customisable SMTP server
- Web Station: Virtual host (up to 30 websites), PHP / MariaDB®, third-party applications support
- Other packages: DNS Server, RADIUS Server, Log Center
- Storage Analyser: Volume and quota usage, total size of files, volume usage and trends based on past usage, size of shared folders, large files, most recently modified files, least recently accessed files
- Antivirus Essential: Full system scan, scheduled scan, white list customisation, virus definition auto update
- iOS / Android™ applications: Synology Drive, DS audio, DS photo, DS video, DS cam, DS cloud, DS file, DS finder, DS note, Moments, MailPlus
- Other packages: Additional 3rd-party packages available on Package Center
Environment and Packaging
- Environment safety: RoHS compliant
- Package content:
– DS2419+ main unit x 1
– Quick Installation Guide x 1
– Accessory pack x 1
– AC power cord x 1
– RJ-45 LAN cable x 2
- Optional accessories:
– 4GB DDR4-2133 Non-ECC SO-DIMM (D4NS2133-4G)
– 16GB DDR4-2133 ECC SO-DIMM (RAMEC2133DDR4SO-16G)
– Synology E10G18-T2 / E10G18-T1 / E10G17-F2 10Gbps Ethernet adapters
– Synology Expansion Unit DX1215
– Synology M2D18 M.2 SSD adapter card
– VisualStation VS360HD, VS960HD
– Surveillance Device License Pack
– MailPlus License Pack
– Virtual DSM License Pack
- Warranty: 3 years